[IP] Thought I heard it all

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Thought I heard it all

  Hi Everyone,
 I thought I had heard all the stupid things that people say to us, But
tonight we went shopping and I had a nasty-nasty low in the store.( you know
the one with the seizers and not knowing what is going on) Well after my
other half got things under control and I was back up in the normal range
(65) The manager of the store thought he would remind me that if I would take
my insulin that I would not have these fits. That now that there is insulin
and you do not need a script to buy it there is no reason for me to not take
care of myself. I tried to be nice to this person but he thought he knew what
he was talking about. I took it as long as I could then decided to give him a
piece of my mind. I told him I was on a pump and that it was the insulin that
made my sugar go low. I was going to go to the car and not say anything more
but as I was walking out he was telling another person that it was ashamed
that I did not care enough about my daughter or myself to do the right thing.
SO to make a long story short. I think I made a point of telling the whole
store that this person did not know his
A** from a hole in the ground. My other half left the close to $200.00 worth
of things we were in line to pay for there and we left.
 So I have to go shopping again but not at that store for the last of the
Christmas list.
 At least you didn't have to take the ignoramus home with you. Some people are
so smart they make me sick!. spot