Re: [IP] My doctor quit me as a patient!!!!

I had a dr who also had bed side manner just like him when I was first
diabetic, lets just say it took some years but they fineally find out what a
dr he was, yes I said was and he was booted out of practice because he lost
alot of his people because of the way he acted their out there but so are the
good ones I found one alot better so actually he did me a huge favor by
moving me on.  Good luck on finding that dr that will help you out.