re: [IP] 3 sites have fallen out in 2 days

<<email @ redacted
heres the problem. On wednesday I changed my site and noticed the set had
fallen out and was sitting on my skin istead of in it. It must have just
hapened because my blood was fine. So i went on with  the change... The next
24 hours my blood was ok a little high but i just thought it was PMS. IT got
real high thrusday afternoon so I changed my set again... It was also sitting
on my skin not in it. So I put another set in and I think this one is ok now.
The question is why would this happen?
The first set was on m belly on the left, the 2nd on the right.>>

You don't say which infusion set you're using - but this sounds familiar
from my son Luke's early experience with SofSets - they would disconnect
under the tape & not be noticeable until his bg was high, since they also
didn't give a no-delivery alarm.  QuickSets stick to him better, so we sure
don't have the sites falling out.  We do have them pulling out or getting
bent by the muscles in his belly, and have some Silhouettes to try on his
belly.  However, he still has great great great luck with QuickSets on his
backside - top of hips or "love handles".  Try your hip next or try a
different style of infusion set.
Good luck,
Shelly V, Austin, TX, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01

Do You Yahoo!?