Re: [IP] Quickset Vs. Softset ??

do the quickies and sofsets clog just as much?
i am having such a hard time... this past week with the sets i use. I use the
sof sets..
they are coming out and clogging like there is no tomorrow. I am wondering if
i should try another location ( my legs or something) or just get a new kind
of set...
Havent had much feed back about the sets coming out but...
hope someone cn answer these questions for me

G B Jennifer   B E