Re: [IP] My doctor quit me as a patient!!!!

i am sorry this happened to you. I wont say I cant believe the guy but... I
can. SOme doctors arent that good and others tend to like to "pass the buck"
onto someone else when they dont want to do a job.
It cant be the docs fault that he hasnt figured out why your blood is so high
- no its because you eat. Well go figure were did you ever get the idea to
eat?? ( Just kidding:) ).
My doctor gave up on me once before and I said before you do put me in the
hopsital and fix me first. So... He switched my medicine and made it better-
not perfect but...
Also maybe a new doctor would be a good thing for you . I mean you wont have
to take the abuse any more and you might even get better control of your life
I mean you want a doctor who will listen to you and take into consideration
your life style, your needs and wants and your health mainly.
I think that if my doc was to call me a Liar I would start to lie to him just
so he wouldnt belittle me.
Anyways I hope it all works out for you and although relationships are hard
to end i think this ending was a good one .
Good luck

G B Jennifer   B E