[IP] New d-tron pump arriving Wed.!!

Disetronic called and said they were shipping my pump today and it should be
here Wednesday. I have been on a pair of h-trons for 5 years, but one of them
failed an inspection so I decided to upgrade to the d-tron. I barely got it
in under the wire for the end of the year with our insurance. With having met
my deductibles and the trade in value of my h-trons I will pay about $200
total. can't wait for it to get here!!!!