[IP] My doctor quit me as a patient!!!!

Well everyone,

    I went to the doctor today, as a lot of you know, my sugars have been all
over the board...but mainly going up above 600.
    Well I was dreading today...my mind must've been telling me something, for
my doctor wouldn't even listen to me. He told me that he is no longer my
doctor, that he is sending me back to my old doctor...There is know way in
Hades that I am going back to THAT guy...
    My doctor outright told me that I am eating too much...when I told him how
much I am eating...a bowl of cereal for breakfast, most of the time no lunch
and a normal dinner, with very little snacking in between, he told me I was a
liar, and that obviously I am eating too much. He told me that if I was eating
2 carrots a day, then I need to eat just 1 carrot...He said that the reason my
sugars are going up is because I am eating too much, which is making me gain
the weight, and that I have NO MOTIVATION to take care of my diabetes! Can you
believe the gal of this guy.
    My mom had an app with him today too, and he reamed her out and called her
a liar too...
    He wouldn't even listen to me about my sugars, and HE REFUSED TO DO AN A1c
ON ME!!!!! Though he did run a thyroid screen...
    Oh...he also said that I am in DENIAL of my diabetes!
    Can you believe the absolute gall of this guy? I am soooo mad, I feel that
I don't want to go to another doctor...but of course I can't do that, so
Wednesday I get to call my insurance and find out what doctors are in my area
that I can go to, and I am also going to report his behavior to them...for I
feel that they shouldn't have to pay for it, and neither am I...
    Anyway, thanks for letting me vent here...
    You guys are all great!

Cherry and Jubilee

Angels have visited humanity by streams and in deserts, by cradles, by alters
and by bedsides.
Angels have touched us at the most earthly of places, but they have seldom
left us the same way they found us.