From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 4:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: diabetic dies in jail

>From the article time line:

>11:45 p.m. -- Sharp calls his mother and tells her he was given a shot of
insulin to treat high blood sugar levels, his mother says later. 5 a.m. --
Guards serve Sharp breakfast, but he can't decide...<

Dose of insulin based on what BG reading?
5am...indecision is a clue to low BG

I certainly hope there is a resolution and accounting for this family.
So sad...and should not happen!
BarbaraB.