RE: [IP] Weight loss and Type 1

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
I also gained weight when i went on the pump.  within the past month though
i have lost 10 pounds.  I have been working with my endo and dietition.  My
endo gave me a script for a medication called meridia.

Hi Tina and Humpty Pumpty,
	I was losing weight for the first 5 months, now I can't seem to control my
eating so I'm gaining back some, I hate excercise but I know how important
it is. What does the meridia do? I really need someone to push my lazy buns
off the couch to excercise, I'm fine in the summer and spring but once
winter hits, I get lazy and my sugar levels show it. Tammy and 'Kermit'