RE: [IP] Needing a quick set in Gilbert, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

I am on vacation in Gilbert, AZ and am in need of a quick set as my pump is
giving me the no delivery alarm.

Hi Denise,
	I hope you were able to get a set. I was having the same problem with 'no
delivery' one after the other, it was the set I was using. Thanks to all the
help I received from this site, I switched to a bent metal needle, now I
have no 'no delivery alarms'. The canula's were bending inside me (or
pinching) and so I was not getting my insulin properly. Maybe this is
happening to you too??  Tammy