[IP] Pumping on the Coast

I'm contemplating a move to Corpus Christ, Tx which is on the lower Texas
Coast. Lots of sand, sun, humidity and salt. I'm interested in hearing from
any pumpers who deal with these on a regular basis. I'm especially concerned
about what sand and salt might do to my pump. I love to windsurf, surf,
bicycle, etc., and would like to hear from other pumpers who share same
interests. Am also interested in the names of any good endocrinologists or
diabetes programs in the Corpus area.

Type I, dx'd 1981, pumping since January 2000