Re: [IP] NYTimes.com Article: New Guidelines Permit Some Sweets forDiabetics

I don't think it will alter it at all.  I think it will perpetuate the public's misconception about Diabetes.   "More harm
than good" is the phrase that comes to mind....

Mike O
father of Nicholas,6, dxd on 8/10/98, pumping since 6/22/01 (D-Tron, and loving it!)