Re: [IP] Questions about 3 yr. old getting a pump

My daughter, now 4 was 3 when she got her pump.  She loves it and would
have it no other way!  She wears it where ever is convenient and sometimes
just lets it drag behind her (in house only!) She hugs it at night and
kisses it goodnight.  We use Minimed quick sets. Rachel is 3 1/2 feet tall
and 40 pounds.  We used Sils until October.

WE LOVE BLOSSOM!!! (her pump)