Re: [IP] Re: Humalog being refused by insurance??

here is something to add to your insurance complaint
my insurance company droped me after they found out I made 751$ a month.
they said that is good income on goverment standers. im on s.s.d and they
will give me my insurance back if I would take a cut in pay down to 527$ a
now I owe minimed for my pump and all the the back supplys#$@#@
thats about 7400$ and they are going to garnish my ssd check for that!!
so if any one know away around all that please let me know    thanx

Dont worry about your health"" it will go away