Re: [IP] Quickset Vs. Softset ??

Quickset benefits

1. Disconnect at the site rather than the tail.
2. No extra tape is needed to hold the site on your skin, the quickset
has very strong tape in a circular pattern that provides.
3. After the set goes into skin the needle that's pulled out has a
plastic cover that folds over for normal garbage disposal.
4. It's easier to load the quick set into the quickserter than the
softerserter.

Can't think of any more benefits but there are a couple I'm missing.

Michael