Re: [IP] Re: Physical Intimacy

>The pairing of food and physical intimacy is a time honored
>tradition.  If you're stuck with a necessity you might as well be
>adventurous and make it an enjoyable game.
>Hopefully not too offensive...

Hi Amanda,

Nothing anyone has said is offensive.  I really appreciate the information
and suggestions I have gotten from everyone.  Its made me feel a lot better
about myself and my relationship with Jim.

I talked about it with Jim last night and he is very understanding.  He said
he's willing to try whatever I need in order for it to work for us.  How can
I not love a guy like that?

With all the help I've gotten from all of you, I think I'm on my way to a
good start.