Re: [IP] Re: Physical Intimacy

In a message dated 12/27/01 9:40:16 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Food gets incorporated into our
"rituals" and makes us feel even closer.  It is a "tradition" for my
boyfriend to bring me a glass of juice after (or sometimes something
more romantic or fancy) or I bring us both something or we already
have an indoor picnic set up to share during cuddle time.  Or at
least one of us thought to have some Lifesavers in our pockets!
The pairing of food and physical intimacy is a time honored
tradition. >>

What a beautiful post! I recommend Aphrodite by Isabel Allende if you haven't
read it already. Was one of our wedding gifts.
dxed IDDM 9/92, getting pumped 1/8/02!