[IP] Re: Physical Intimacy

I generally keep the pump connected during intimate moments.  It
usually floats free around me and gets moved as needed...no different
than having long hair;->

Also, if your boyfriend is as supportive as he sounds, it seems to me
that food could be used to add to the experience instead of interrupt
it.  I keep candy or glucose tablets in my nightstand where I can
always reach them or he can...  Food gets incorporated into our
"rituals" and makes us feel even closer.  It is a "tradition" for my
boyfriend to bring me a glass of juice after (or sometimes something
more romantic or fancy) or I bring us both something or we already
have an indoor picnic set up to share during cuddle time.  Or at
least one of us thought to have some Lifesavers in our pockets!

The pairing of food and physical intimacy is a time honored
tradition.  If you're stuck with a necessity you might as well be
adventurous and make it an enjoyable game.

Hopefully not too offensive...