Re: [IP] Quickset Vs. Softset ??

Jason Putzer <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I need to order supplies from Minimed (I use 508) I've yet to use
> but I can now order them........Can someone tell me the benefits over the
> Softsets????

In general, all infusion sets will work.  Some people find that one works
better than another.  I use the Quickset, and previously the Silhouette
because I didn't like the four inch tail of the SoftSets.  The Quickset and
Silhouette both disconnect at the site.  But I get pretty much equivalent
control with any of them.

IOW, it's your personal preference more than anything else.

Jim Handsfield