Re: [IP] Re: Humalog being refused by insurance??

I have not had trouble with insulin, but I have with  othe medications.
When I was prescribed lipitor, my insurance said I had to get zocor
unless I had my doctor write a letter saying that I had to have lipitor.
We let it go, but my husband bugged them enough that they finally
admitted to having an "agreement" (kick-back) with the drug company! The
same goes for doctors. We are on a HBO plan, and when my endo dropped
them, we now have to pay the full bill for him since there is another
endo in my area on the plan, even though I had my intern call them for a
special referral it was denied.

Sue (dalgal)

email @ redacted