[IP] Re - thirst

> Just carry s.f. gum or candies and water....

It's a fact that most people walk around in varying
states of dehydration. It's really difficult for me to
drink 8 tall glasses of water a day, and it didn't
used to bother me when I didn't quite reach the goal.
These days I'm parched if I don't drink that much. Not
to mention the evil headaches. But I do feel better
when I'm drinking lots of water, even if I'm
constantly having to pee.

Do You Yahoo!?