[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #648

it seems like I'm thirsty all the time even though my blood sugars
Hi Jenn:
Same thing happens to me, although I must admit that I always have dry mouth
and am always chewing sugar free gum or sucking on s.f. candies and carry
around a bottle of water.

But I have noticed that lots of times I'll be really thirsty and think my
b.g. is high, check it and I'm fine or lower than I should be.  Don't have
an answer for you as to why it happens, kind of weird when we're used to
only going through this with highs.

Just carry s.f. gum or candies and water....you have to keep moisture in
your mouth or you will destroy your teeth...Spot am I right???

Good luck.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00