[IP] Re: Physical Intimacy, D, and Pumping

In a message dated 12/26/01 6:00:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does anyone disconnect your pump during ... um ... intimate moments?  Should
> I have eaten something before-hand?  (I've never had this problem before,
> since my sugars were always high in the late afternoon to early morning.)

Yes this has happened to me. It is terribly upsetting more for me than for my
boyfriend though. Maybe try having a glass of juice before...ummm....you
know....LOL   but disconnecting is definetly an option.

type 1 3/83
pump 3/98