[IP] intimate times.

- --- "jspock @shore.net" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm feeling like a miserable failure today.
I know the feeling...Diabetes gets in my head and
convinces my body that sex is the wrong thing. It
takes me quite awhile to unwind and get in the mood.
Even though my boyfriend tells me otherwise, I feel
"broken" sometimes.

> Does anyone disconnect your pump during ... um ...
> intimate moments?

I often do disconnect to make myself feel more free.
Sometimes I stay connected and then I don't worry
about unexpected highs later. It's a weird trade-off
and I don't know how to relax either way.
> I have eaten something before-hand
Well, I certainly wouldn't let diabeasties screw up the special magic of
intimacy, your bf sounds like he is ok with your betes so remember that normal
sexual relations relieves stress and relaxes your body. don't stress over
you can eat something to make up the metabolism of carbs.
by the activity. spot