[IP] Re: Convince me everyone and Help me decide

Mark - in addition to the top ten list already provided, I would like to add
being able to take insulin anywhere.  I could be a a baseball game or my
daughter's swim meet or in the car (best not to do it while your driving) and
if I am eating, I can take the insulin I need.

They just opened a Krispy Kreme doughnut store by me and I stopped to get a
dozen doughnuts.  They were handing out free samples warm from the oven.  It
was great to be able to take insulin while I was standing in line and eat the
doughnut while it was still warm!

Type 1 - 28 yrs.  Pump 2+ years.