Re: [IP] unexplained low-grade fevers

this is what experienced 5 years before diagnosis.  I
went to numerous doctors and no one could fine
anything.  I was anywhere between 99.2 to 99.8 and
some doctors wouldn't even say I had a fever unless it
was over 100. I also had the swollen glands. i felt
miserable and in hindsight always thought  I was
fighting the virus that eventually killed of the beta
cells. Numerous other sytoms were present like vision
changes, bladder infections,and  miscarriage.