[IP] Physical intimacy & Pumping - Male Experience

I've tried disconnecting and staying connected. Disconnecting seemed better
(see next paragraph for why) but found out sometimes I would forget to
reconnect and not remember how much insulin wasn't delivered (rarely do I
suspend the pump - beeping is annoying) so I've learned to start a timer when
I disconnect - when I reconnect I see the timer and see how long I've been
off so I know a base to calculate what I missed - use a pocket timer I got
from Radio shack a few years ago that is discrete and silent.

Tried keeping connected using thigh pocket thing - sucessful a couple of
times but during those times we both were very cautious.  Last time the
infusion set was ripped out causing unexpected pain and a curtailment of
intimacy while I went home to replace the set.

As with many items on the list, you take the advice that sounds like it will
work best for you and beat it into submission until it does.  Good Luck