  From: Moira C. McCarthy
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 6:14 PM
  Subject: [IP] Palm Pilot

  Hi guys!

  Happy holidays. Santa brought me a brand new Palm Pilot 125 and I was
  wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any pump log book programs
  download into it, and also if there are any carb lists to download into it.
  I'm thinking this will be a great tool for Lauren's care! Thanks so much!

  Moira
  Mom of Lauren
  Pump Princess of Plymouth
  Who carries the Olympic Torch on THURSDAY!!