Re: [IP] pump clip - animas

I wear my Animas with the clip or without, depending on what my wardrobe
happens to be that day.  Personally, I prefer a wrap around type pouch,and
have found that my Minimed wraparound , while it does cover the row of
buttons, can be used when I wear a belt- I just have to push a little harder
on the buttons to get them to depress, but if I do not wear a belt I have
found no problems with the clip attached, and do like having the ability to
swivel the pump depending on which side of the body I am wearing the pump.

aka Mouse