Re: [IP] Physical Intimacy, D, and Pumping

When exerting oneself be it in the gym or at home it is often a good idea to check ones BG prior to - also to consider having a snack. Don't feel like a failure - it's happened to me. I don't disconnect - just use the waist belt - or keep it in the pocket of my PJ's.

Consider this a sign of your success of getting your BG's down. Just another adjustment - you go girl!

Linda & Dax