[IP] Physical Intimacy, D, and Pumping

Hi All,

I'm feeling like a miserable failure today.

I had a terrible low at my bf's house last night.  We were both completely
frustrated at it all.

Does anyone disconnect your pump during ... um ... intimate moments?  Should
I have eaten something before-hand?  (I've never had this problem before,
since my sugars were always high in the late afternoon to early morning.)

Feeling Depressed,