Re: [IP] Auto Immune Disease

I was pretty young when I was dx'ed, and don't really remember a whole lot
about my health then.  I do remember, however, that I had a cold that never
went away.  I got a cold in the early part of 1977, and by late
September/early October (when I was dx'ed) I still had a cold.  Once D. was
diagnosed and treated, the cold went away (strange, huh?).

For those of us with autoimmune-related illness(es), I know that cold and
the like seem to always hit us faster, harder and longer than the average
person.  It seems to be an unfortunate side effect, that the more PGA
diseases you have, the worse your colds are.