Re: [IP] Palm Pilot from Animas arrived today!

In a message dated 12/26/01 6:54:35 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I just wish they'd put a
bit of focus on wearability, and offer other clip options. >>

Thanks for sharing your experience as it encouraged a couple good tips from
other Animas pumpers. I wish I would have known about this. I guess I have
the opposite problem from you in that rather than being overweight or large
at all, I'm quite petite and find the clip makes the pump seem so much bigger
than it really is and really stands out. I don't really care if people see it
per say, but I feel like it's this big focal point with the clip on it. I'll
check out the clip case. Hope the tips posted help you and me!
dxed IDDM 9/92, getting pumped 1/8/02!