Re: [IP] Pump clips

In a message dated 12/26/01 7:28:45 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Happy New Year One and All! I have a disetronic h-tron and use the plastic
clip case - now the thread concerns the animas but what I do may work well
for you folks as well. I clip it in the back - centered - if it is right in
the small of my back - I can't feel it at all - it works really well for me.
I usually keep it upside down but that doesn't really matter.  Most of the
time I have it clipped outside of my pants but with a couple of dress skirts
I clip the pump to the inside and still find it just as comfy.

Linda & Dax >>

Thanks for the tip, Linda.