[IP] unexplained low-grade fevers

A few years ago I started having these low-grade
fevers that made me feel really hot and exhausted,
sometimes with swollen glands in my neck. After
testing me for everything one could imagine, my doctor
couldn't find a single thing wrong with me. I finally
met a woman who said she had the same thing and it
correlated with taking too much insulin. So I backed
of on my NPH (pumping now) and it seemed to help. But
I still get the fevers, at least once a week with no
pattern as to what brings them on. The overwhelming
fatigue I feel when the fevedrs come is nearly
debilitating. Anyone else?

Do You Yahoo!?