Re: [IP] Re-Diabetes auto-immune disease

email @ redacted wrote:
> Since everyone else has always been type two and
> I am the only type one it is assumed by my endo that at some point later in
> life I might have become diabetic but not a type one, probably only a type
> two.

So what does "only" a Type 2 mean????

I would say, that with your family history, it is very important for you
to watch your blood lipids and blood pressure -- having Type 1 does not
exclude  ALSO having the metabolic syndrome that goes along with Type 2.

Also, you need to watch you insulin requirement -- if it goes up
steeply, you may benefit from an insulin-sensitizer -- at least your doc
should be aware of the possibility of insulin resistance if you have
Type 2 genes in your family.
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted