RE: [IP] Palm Pilot

Moira -

Another program that you might want to consider is Diabetes Pilot.  It's
available for a free trial from www.diabetespilot.com .  If you want to keep
using it after the trial, it costs $24.  Diabetes Pilot includes an
integrated food (carbohydrate) database, so you may not need any other carb
list programs.  The company is also dontating part of the proceeds to the
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Regards,

Mike Biewenga