[IP] Pump clips

Happy New Year One and All! I have a disetronic h-tron and use the plastic clip case - now the thread concerns the animas but what I do may work well for you folks as well. I clip it in the back - centered - if it is right in the small of my back - I can't feel it at all - it works really well for me.  I usually keep it upside down but that doesn't really matter.  Most of the time I have it clipped outside of my pants but with a couple of dress skirts I clip the pump to the inside and still find it just as comfy.

Linda & Dax