Re: [IP] Palm Pilot from Animas arrived today!

Deanna -
    I started my Animas last Monday, and I too am extremely unhappy with the
clip. It is large and unwieldy. I wear the pump (Leon) horizontally on my belt
with the clip. As many of us type 2's I am very overweight and the clip was
digging into my side. After fiddling with it, I have found it more comfortable
to use the clip upside down. In other words, I clip it to my belt from the
bottom up. The opening end of the clip is smaller and doesn't dig in as much. I
talked to the Animas pump trainer when I started, and she said that they make a
clip case. I loked at it, but the clip is permanently mounted and designed for
vertical wear only. That's more uncomfortable than the big clip. I'm going to
try some alternatives from other manufacturers, but this is just a suggestion to
consider in the meantime. I need a clip of some sort, because I wear the pump
clipped to the neck of a t-shirt at night for sleep. I wonder if any of other
Animas users out there have found alternatives?? The pump is fantastic, and in
the week I've been pumping my sugars have been great. I just wish they'd put a
bit of focus on wearability, and offer other clip options. Any other ideas out
there?

Mike Nolan