Re: [IP] Thirsty after starting on pump

I have that same problem. I'm ALWAYS ravenously
thirsty, sometimes more than others and never really
corresdponding with BG numbers. Other afflictions can
cause thirst, maybe then compounded by diabetes.
Mitral valve prolapse can cause extreme thirst and
very dry skin, which are also caused by high BGs.

> > From: "Brenda Moore" <email @ redacted>
> > Subject: > Happy Holidays everyone!  I just
> started on my pump last Monday
> and since
> > that time it seems like I'm thirsty all the time
> even though my blood
> sugars
> > have been great.  Has anyone else found this to
> happen and if so does
> anyone
> > know what causes this?
> >
> is what it feels like when non-DMers get thirsty.
> Your body is making some
> adjustments and maybe this is one of them

Do You Yahoo!?