----- Original Message -----
From: "Rabbi Hirsch Meisels" <email @ redacted>
: I have posted this numerous times, I have compiled a list of palm programs,
: anyone that wishes to see it please reply to me privately.
: Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
: Jewish Friends With Diabetes
: Join our diabetes discussion list at
: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FriendsWithDiabetes
: Join our Kosher Low-Carb discussion list at
: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kosher-Low-Carb