Re: [IP] We start pumping today!

In a message dated 12/26/01 3:06:13 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Very cool, Beverly. Best of luck. I have to say I'm already disappointed in
> the clip for the pump. It's so awkward. I don't plan on using it. I hadn't
> seen the clip before the pump arrived. I never dreamed it would be an issue.
> Deanna
I researched the clip somewhat since Mary likes to hang upside down....I was
told to use the leather case with the clip on it. I have also made several
sleep pockets and a belt for her........Our appointment is at 1:30 today!

Beverly, Mom to Mary, 8, dx'd 9/97, and Nick, who is now nine!