[IP] Novalog report

Hi all:
Know I haven't been here for a while and really haven't had time to read
digests as well.

Wanted to let you know that Dec. 12th was my one year anniversary on the
pump and I think I'm finally getting there!  YEAH!!!

As for Novalog, doing much, much better on this than Humalog.

My sites last much longer.   I don't feel like ripping the set out after two
days with burning, itching, redness and lumps.

After changing some basal rates, my b.g. are much more stabilized and I can
finally go w/o eating for long periods of time.  After eating, have to
admit, been kind of busy last two weeks and haven't checked every 2 hrs or
so but they have been in 150 range which is great for me.

As far as availability of it, I had my de call the rep and she called me
personally.  Told me where it was available and that Target was the cheapest
on it.  I've been getting bottles of it from my dr. until I see her in

Funny thing though, I've set my target for 120 and get the 150
readings...anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what numbers I need to
adjust to get into 120 range?

I'm not looking towards this end for a month or so.  My body needs to adjust
to the 150's since they are usually much higher and I don't want to start
feeling crummy going any lower and do want to avoid lows at all costs.  Had
too many of them the past year!

PLEASE E MAIL ME DIRECTLY as I don't have time to go into digests just yet.

Hope everyone had a very Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00