[IP] Re-Diabetes auto-immune disease

Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 21:31:45 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes auto-immune disease
Who cares how any one got the darn stuff lets all think on how we can kick
it's a**
merry x mas
steve (:
Many People on the list I am sure..!

Learning how to manage being diabetic is essential to living with the
disease., taking an interest in all aspects of it besides my own personal
issue is important.
As a mother I am sure Kims need to know about her daughters illness is very
natural, and it will help with the knowledge needed.

I have no idea why I am diabetic (diagnosed at 25), and it may have been
caused by a viral infection apparantly, I have learnt  a lot about Kicking
it in the A.. as you said but learning the biological side is  interesting
for me and I am sure to others, finding the time might be a problem.:-))

If anyone could post information on Kim's question I would be very

Seasons Greetings

"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming
of it"
Helen Keller