Re: [IP] Palm Pilot

Moira McCarthy <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Happy holidays. Santa brought me a brand new Palm Pilot 125 and I was
> wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any pump log book programs
> download into it, and also if there are any carb lists to download into
> I'm thinking this will be a great tool for Lauren's care! Thanks so much!

There was a thread on this quite recently.  You might check the archives.

Hand helds are, IMHO, an excellent tool.  I like and use GlucoPilot, which
you can download for trial at
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/healthetech/index.html.  If you choose to keep
it, it costs $29.00.  They also have DietLog which has much of the other
information (carbs, etc.), also $29.00.

Jim Handsfield