[IP] Merry Christmas!! Looking for something to do after the kids are in bed?

Well, if so -- come join us in the anytime room for our new late night Tuesday
night chat!  Good place to come relax and visit - after the kids are in bed,
the in-laws have gone home and things are finally starting to settle back to
normal (whatever that may be!).

Join Wendy and I in the Anytime Room at midnight Eastern time, 11 p.m.
Central, 10 p.m. Mountain and 9 p.m. Pacific.  (This will follow Wendy and
Cherry's chat at 9:30 p.m. Eastern time).

Since it's Christmas -- bring any leftover goodies you have left and we'll set
them on a table for everyone to enjoy!  I know I'm bringing mine -- I sure
don't need them sitting around the house!  lol

Here is the link:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml     With Anytime
highlighted - click Go.  A box will pop up asking for your user name and
password.  Your user name is the entire e-mail address you registered with and
the password is "pumper" all in lower case letters, without the quotation

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Deb in Southern Illinois