Re: [IP] Palm Pilot from Animas arrived today!

In a message dated 12/24/01 9:21:07 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I got my Palm Pilot from Animas today!  The UPS man delivered a package
Animas that was sent Next Day Air.  I couldn't figure out what it would be
since it wasn't time for new supplies yet!  It's my Palm Pilot!  Looks like
it's going to be really handy!  Now, I just have to hook it up to my computer
and go to their website to download the EZ Manager software!

Just wanted to let everyone know - since I know there were some questions as
to when it would get here!

Deb in Southern Illinois >>

Congrats Deb!
I got my Palm today too --- along with my pump!! Woohoo! It was so great. All
our family was here eating, hanging out, opening gifts and the UPS guy
arrived. It wasn't supposed to get  here until the 26th. What a great
dxed 9/92, getting pumped 1/8/02!