[IP] Error message

Well I just recieved my backup H-tron plus back from Disetronic this week and
set it up to use and and once again I get a error 7 after about 5 hours of
use.Tried taking the batteries out and resetting it but it does not work. It
will reset after it set off all night but will once again error 7 after a few
hours of use. Disetronics says they found nothing wrong with it last time
maybe they will find the problem this time.

Paul Estep , dx May 1988 / pumping since Oct 2000