RE: [IP] 2 questions about one touch ultra meter

Bob Burnett wrote

<<<Try this link to Lifescan:
http://www.lifescan.com/lsprods/itupgrade.html Choose to download the InTouch
Diabetes Management Upgrade version 1.32.
When asked for the serial number of your existing version of InTouch,
enter a series of XXXXX, just to satisfy the question (even if you don't
have the prior version installed). Download, install should work fine
after that.>>>

Since I did have the prior version of the in touch, I didn't have to use this
trick, I wouldn't have done it anyway, except if it was supported by the
company.  But thanks for the info anyway.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Jewish Friends With Diabetes