[IP] set out at night

 "I will sleep with the waist puch from now on to hopefully prevent that
from happening again....ever happen to anyone else?"Carin The sets do
come out at the strangest times....like during a wild night in bed (Jake
lost his 2 times before we started putting on two tape patches, one going
each way), hockey sticks are famous for taking out sets with the blink of
an eye, and then there is the famous arm of the chair trick!  Sorry, but
the humor is what keeps us sane here.  Having a 13 yr old boy on a pump,
is a wild ride.   His first set of supplies came with the long tubing,
and it was constantly getting caught on things......now he has the short
tubing, much better, but I did catch it on my ring today, after he
insisted on that random hug he gives us!  --- Judith Brooks---
email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real